Friday, December 10, 2010

Day two and a few more thoughts and photos

First, let me say ... my initial reaction to the Cr48 is favorable, Its light (3.8 lbs), battery life seems to be very good, a somewhat minimalistic design which I favor, and robust on starts and resumes. I have struggled a little with the touchpad. It is a single button, multi touch design to which I am unaccustomed. But the more I use it, the easier it gets. I will attempt to do all the postings I can from the Cr48 itself, but may be unable to at times.

Now for a few pictures:
This is the photo of the box and its contents minus the laptop and battery. Again, very minimal.













This is the close up Keyboard view. Note the lack of function keys and Caps lock is replaced with a search key.













Here is the right side view. From back to front there are the following:
Power jack and charging light
Usb slot
Headphone jack
SD slot
Grill for right speaker













And finally the left side view. From back to front are the following:
Video port for external monitor
Grill for ventilation
Grill for left speaker (slightly out of view)













One last detail, the power supply/charger is rated at 19.5V and 2.05A output.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments / questions.